Correa de Lima
Panpayak Jitmuangnon is an Instructor at Evolve Mixed Martial Arts in Singapore.
Hailing from Thailand, Panpayak started fighting professionally at a young age, and has won championships across multiple weight divisions in Muay Thai. He has won the Rajadamnern Stadium Championship and Lumpinee Stadium Champion titles in two weight classes respectively.
Panpayak has beaten notable Muay Thai Champions including Sam-A Gaiyanghadao. He made his ONE Championship debut in Dec 2018, beating Rui Botelho. He boasts an impressive fight record of 247-41-3 as of Feb 2022.
172 cm / 61.2 kilos
247 - 41 - 3
Samut Prakarn, Thailand
- 2x Lumpinee Stadium Featherweight Champion
- 2x Lumpinee Stadium Bantamweight Champion
- Rajadamnern Stadium Light Flyweight (108 lbs) Champion
- Rajadamnern Stadium Mini Flyweight (105 lbs) Champion
- First fighter in the history of Muay Thai to win the Sports Writers of Thailand Fighter of the Year thrice in a row (2013-2015)